Fees & Payments
The assessment for calendar year 2022 is $490.00. Assessment due date: February 18, 2022.
Payment is due no later than February 18. Collecting the assessment by this date helps provide the HOA with cash during the months we incur the most expenses and pay the most bills. Late payments will result in a $10 monthly late fee, until payment is received, and may result in a lien being filed on your property.
What does the assessment fee get used for?
Your assessment pays 1/58th of the expenses incurred by the Silver Plume neighborhood, including, but not limited to:
- Maintenance of our common areas
- Landscaping, mowing, and weeding the Greenbriar median and parking islands
- Maintaining the common area fences and trees
- Snow removal
- Neighborhood events such as the spring cleanup and block party
- Concrete repairs
- Liability insurance premiums
- Bookkeeping and website services
Selling your home?
When it comes time to sell your home, please have your agent contact the HOA treasurer as soon as possible for a status letter.